Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

4G calls

I have today received a message stating that O2 has removed 4G calls, do I need to do something?

4G3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspending a sim only contract

HiIm going abroad for 6 months, Im on a pay monthly sim only. Do you know if i can suspend/stop payments while im away as my sim will be in inactive for those 6 months?Many thanks

Maz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I view a bill from 2017

Can I view a bill from 2017     [Edited to clarify topic header]

Aa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi, Recently moved to a Refresh contract. Was just wondering what the advantages are & how, maybe, it could be used so that you can upgrade your handset more often?

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pocket Hotspot

Is it possible to add a pocket hotspot to my regulat pay monthly contract and share the data or do I need a whole new contract?

Payment

Can someone please help me regarding payment on my account

Emma32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ported number

My existing number was meant to be ported over from Virgin to O2 on Friday. Still hasn’t happened. Please sort / help.Thanks

Gillian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Am I allowed to have 2 phone contract at the same time?

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos