Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Moving aborad O2 refresh

Hello,I am currently on an O2 refresh contract. There is atleast year left on the contract, however in less than 6 months (current global situation permitting), I will be moving to Sweden.I am happy to pay off the device etc., but is there anyway to ...

cassie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh upgrade

Do I need to return my old phone to original supplier if o2 were to pay of my current contract so I could get an upgrade with o2 ?

Jules92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

My phone has been blocked by o2 how can I get it unlocked if no1 is answering phones

1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost data bolt on

I started a 24 month contract around 12 months ago. I got 25gb data along with 50gb data added as promotion. When I logged onto my account today the 50gb has been removed leaving just the 25gb. Any ideas on why? Isn’t classed as urgent so o2 won’t ta...

Bri102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 sims

I have 2 sim... 1 is my current o2 contract... I got another and wanted to run them both... when I got the new sim I got a text on my main number to send the word swap to activate it... I don’t want to swap anything... I want to add the new sim to a ...

Resolved! Keeping same number

I've just upgraded my iPhone 5 to a Huawei y6 on pay monthly do I have to do anything to keep my same number on my new phone

O2 Open Discounts

Does anyone experiencing technical difficulties while trying to apply discounts

Star45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open double discount?

I recently got a new iPhone and iPad. When I purchased both, they told me I was eligible for 25% off airtime on both the iPad and iPhone. I signed up for o2 open and went through all the steps. It looks as though the 25% went through on the iPhone bu...

Misspin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long standing customer

I’ve been with O2 for well over 10 years now and wondered if anyone had a discount for being with O2 for a long time?

MarieH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam text message?

+44 7385 124679 hi I just have text message from this number and said O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: .is that true??

Zaneta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos