Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

1 GB BOLT ON

WHY has My 1GB Bolt on been taken off! !I keep this on as a back up if I go over my allowed data useage.

Clifford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

My 4g isn’t working on my new sim I’ve had it for months . It just doesn’t turn on and when I go on the o2 app it still says I have 15gb and I’ve been trying to sort it for months

IPhone 12

Can anyone help... I've set up my new iPhone 12 but for some reason it won't allow me to make or receive any calls 路‍I've tried troubleshooting but it hasn't made any difference.TIA

Help12Max by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

Does o2 have a live chat option with an employee? I can't seem to find it. I don't want to call customer services as I'm currently overseas. Thanks

fody by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

Hi can anyone advise on o2 recycle please they have confirmed they received my phone on the 3rd of Feb but they are unable to confirm how long it will take to process. I am getting concerned about how long they have had the device and the 150 promo. ...

Twed2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why am I paying twice for Disney+?

Don11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Airtime plan.

Hello, I want to cancel my airtime plan on one of the devices in my account. The device plan is fully paid off and there are no outstanding charges. The device reffering to is my ex partners and I want this removed from my account and to cancel the a...

DemiFD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi, I recently paid an overdue bill which has took money out of my account but it is still showing. When I go to pay it, it tells me that my balance is 0. I was wondering if I needed to pay more?

CameronT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age veryfication

Hi. I would like to unblock adult pages.

Andrzej1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos