Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Hi, my contract came to an end Dec 2018, I carried on with a data bundle but am not really using it. I would like to cancel the data I pay for monthly. Please help.

Resolved! Contacting 02

I have been trying for a good few hours to contact 02 customers service regarding a phone call i made yesterday about my sons phone contract, they have done completely the opposite of what i asked and now his phone is disconnected and his iphone sync...

juliev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract, same number

Hello, I have a contract with o2 which is well beyond its end date - think its been going about 7 years, and is now sim only. I would like to upgrade, however the price of a contract via mobiles.co.uk is far cheaper than what I can get through upgrad...

sazzlesp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contrakt

Hello, I'm finishing your contract on November 17 and I want to close it because I'm leaving England

Marlena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge limit

Hi. I currently pay £33 per month on contract.I have been getting messages from wapstar and being charged an additional £4.50 per week and need to know how to stop this.. I also want to apply an extra charge limit to prevent this happening again.Than...

Sam1306 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

Please can anyone advise me if I can and how I can use my my spending cap to deposit to a gambling site

Student Discount code not working?

So I did my upgrade over the phone and the guy said to get my Unidays code and text it to the number 61202 once I got my phone.I tried this and it says the code isn't recognised but I've double checked it and it is.And I can't get through to live cha...