Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mbps expected

What Mbps should I expect using a spare mobile phone as a hotspot. I'm watching live sports on sky but keep getting spinny blue wheel.

Resolved! Contact

How do I contact O2 with bill query?

Belle05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a 5G sim

Can anybody advise me how to get a 5G sim I got a new phone but I forgot to order a 5G compatible sim

5Gsim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same day delivery

Has anyone upgraded their phone and used same day delivery and had any issues? Ordered mine this morning (8:30) still dont have tracking number etc (7:00pm) o2 told me to contact dhl, dhl told me to contact o2? O2 live char havent been very helpfull ...

Sdd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal and no data

Just wondering if there has been a problem with the network at sn25 2nb as not been able to use my phone all week for phone calls or data, I work in this area and quite a few people I work with have had the same problem. When I looked at the network ...

Resolved! Ring time to voicemail

Hi My dad is having an issue with his iPhone, sometimes when it is rang by family it only rings for a few seconds and goes straight to voicemail. I thought it might be the time to voicemail timer, but by default its supposed to be 30 seconds. When I ...

Chat Messaging issue

Hi, I've recently moved from a Samsung Galaxy S6 to an S21 and I've noticed that text/SMS messages between myself and a particular friend have changed slightly. They are now more like a WhatsApp message inasmuch as you can see when a message is deliv...

venger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complain

Hello Where I put a complain about service? Since December my mobile data does not work properly, and recently my calls drops, even I am using Wifi call. Helpline is closed, tried to call O2, without any luck. I run my business from home and cannot a...

Dove by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos