Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

I currently have a works mobile number, i am leaving the employer in the coming weeks and want to take the number with me as this was my own Pay as you go number pre employment.how do i transfer this number to a monthly account of my own?

bam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap no network

I have swapped sim yesterday and unfortunately still have no network. Could someone please advise?

Resolved! Getting to talk to an 02 Customer Service Adviser

Hi, Some advice please. I currently pay for a monthly airtime plan with 02 and I have an account that I access with an email address & password so reasonably I assume I am a existing customer. I now want to buy a new phone and probably upgrade my air...

Gill59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Numbers

Hi I have 2 additional numbers on my account for devices that are no longer required/used how can i get their call plans cancelled. they are out of minimum contract. I've tried calling but can't get through. I was going to try the Live chat but don't...

nightmare by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap

new phone received but before i was able to sim swap my old phone had the service stopped.i cannot receive the text security no for the swap??

Resolved! Upgrading delay phone number transfer

Hi I’m wanting to upgrade my sons phone.We have a monthly contract already just wanting to upgrade this for his birthday in 27th March. If I do this now I know I will need to start paying for the new contract but can I delay his number transferring t...

Resolved! Contract ended

My contract has ended so my payments are going up, can I cancel now so I don’t have to make the bigger payment?

David1903 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Receiving Text Messages

My phone has stopped recieving text messages. I can seeemingly send them ok, but I am not recieving them. This seems to have started today, as I recieved text messages yesterday.

no 4g

this morning i had a msg on my iphone saying o2 have disabled 4g on your device, now i cant make calls, receive calls or use apps or browse the net without wifi. my wife has the same phone with the same contract with o2 and hers is working fine...how...

John3782 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What do I do

Hi, I recently upgraded my phone to the new iPhone and which is 5G the phone came with a sim and i have put it in my new phone my new tariff has started but it still hasn’t activated on my nee phone and I haven’t gotten any text messages to confirm t...

Angele12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos