Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

live chat

why i cant find live chat on my o2 account?

trishi83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue

Having just paid my overdue contract, my phone was cut off today, but I’ve paid it today when will my phone be back to normal working order

Matthew89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web chat guru

Where have the online web chat gurus gone?

Farid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling Abroad

Just wondering why O2 would charge me £4.99 per day when in Cape Verde when data roaming was turned off on my phone?

JohnAtkn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corona virus

Due to losing my job and now I cannot afford my bill please tell what's next? What did I do from here?

Shah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corona virus

So due to me now being jobless because of the virus, I cannot afford this month to pay for my phone contract. What do I do?

Madds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tablet order

Hi I ordered an tablet and itsformy daughters home schooling. Could you let me know how long it may take please.Appreciate the challenges you have at the moment so just looking for an update.Many thanks

Tris80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone

my phones been cut off, I'm self employed and cant got out to work with the self isolating so cant earn money to pay the bill

woody1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help international calls

help please I am stranded I Dominican republic and cannot make international calls and cannot sort out bolt on we need to urgently to get help

Next months bill

Hello my current balance is -£46.29 yet I still owe device plan of £20.34? Will this get deducted from the current -46.29 or do I need to make sure £20.34 is in my bank for direct debit payment?!