Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sharing Data

just started a new contract with a 50GB data plan. I would like to share this data with three of four other devices. The "data sharing" section of My O2 just seems to take you around in a loop with no actual "link" to initiate the process other than ...

lionwing73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Take one number off my account

Hello, I have been paying for my partner’s mobile as he didn’t have a job, so I have two mobile numbers on my O2 account, but now he has started a job so I want to remove his number from my account. How do I go about doing this? He obviously wants to...

Resolved! keeping my previous number

How on earth do I speak to someone at o2 reagrding keeping my old number!!!Not a good start to my contract.Provided my PAC code at the start of this process and had my new phone for 3 days, but still hasn't transfered!!!! HELP!

Resolved! Contact o2

Hi,No longer use my o2 sim as service was spotty in my area. Need to close account but have misplaced the sim and cannot login to myo2.Sent an email requesting a way to pay final bill etc but bounced back as emails no longer monitored for some reason...

Mitch0592 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Watch 3 4G - Please Help

Hi, Is there anyone that knows anything about how to have the Galaxy Watch 3 4G setup on an O2 plan? So far no one at O2 knows how to actually set ths up! I have been with O2 for less than 2 weeks and I only moved to them so that I could use my 4G wa...

MickyBlue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

My phone contract ended in January to I went for sim only contract as the phone I wanted wasn't on offer, it's know on offer but when I refresh to the new phone from the sim only, will I lose the free extra of Disney+? It's 6months free so don't real...

Katie_32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade tarriffs

Can anyone tell me why someone upgrading to a new mobile dont seem to get the same tarriff options that a new customer can? I am currently on a 5GB tarriff and looking at the possibility to upgrade from a Samsung Galaxy S10 to the Galaxy S21 Ultra. I...

Keithf by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my number to new O2 account

Hi I'm new to it. I transferred my old number when joining but i still have the temporary number of gave me. Help?

Sharon64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I recently upgraded to the Galaxy z flip 2 and I know that the new galaxy z flip 3 is now being released is there any way that I could swap phones for the newer version please?ThanksIndy

Indy2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos