Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Deliveries during cronavirus%20

I upgraded mt phone today buy all this cronavirus stuff slipped my mind I know most delviery company's are still out delivering but will o2 still be sending out items to be delivered

Lukeb23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit

trying to get online to 02 chat but its not showing anywhere , they told me would be adding credit to my phone due to their error buts not added and that fifteen pound is vital to me in todays circumstances , i have emailed the complaints team but st...

Fraudulant Message

Recieved a message from +447471785454 telling me I had not paid my bill, watch out for this as it is a dodgy number. Wording identical to the wording o2 uses so be careful

Andy1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra delay - what are my options?

Upgraded my phone a few days ago, S20 Ultra 128GB Black - shortly followed by an out of stock email and the discovery of the huge delays of the S20. Great. (2-3 days delivery my ***)I can't go to any store due to lockdown, my calls to support gets re...

CyberScy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost delivery

I upgraded my phone on the 29th and dpd don't know where it is I need to start a clam but no-one is answering the phones at o2 help

law1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spendcap

How do I increase my spend cap

Sues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue Account/s - Default Notice incurred

Hi, So I have 3 Pay Monthly plans with O2 for 3 phones which is on a family plan. Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, I was laid off work and currently unemployed as of the 12th of March. I am starting a basic retail job in the next few days to s...

DarrenB98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel contract within the 14 days

HI 8 days ago i bought a pay monthly 12 month contract sim only for my mobile 4g wifi and no i want to cancel it. Its within the 14 days but I cannot get through on the phone as there is limited staff and i cant find it on the app or online to be abl...

JaniceJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text charges

Sent 1 text to a 07797 mobile number and have been charged 3 times for that single text? Firstly, I don't why I'm being charged for the text as my monthly tariff includes unlimited texts, but more so why be charged 3 times for the one text (on my bil...

ColinW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

High BILL this month

Please PLEASE PLEASE,Can someone tell me why i have a bill for £148 pounds this month when it is usually £9.As you can appreciate now is not the time to overcharge customers I am shielding isolation no income and the last thing I need is this please ...

mellovell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos