Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

SIM Failure

I have a SIM failure on my iPhone XS Max, tried reinserting/cleaning the SIM but no change.Any ideas how to proceed as the o2 stores are currently closed?

Keep my number monthly pay

I just been sent a text that tomorrow my new pay as you go sim will be activated and I my pay monthly stop. Please I need to stop this As I want to keep my pay monthly number. How I stopped this?

Gemma4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move old phone number onto new SIM

I recently had to buy a new phone and upgraded my O2 contract at the same time. The new phone with its new SIM card has arrived and I want to move my old O2 number onto the new SIM card. I have followed all the support given on the O2 website & have ...

HW294 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

scam and fraud upgrades

I have had an offer to upgrade from o2 to vodaphone at a lower rate is it a scam and if so how do i cancel my phone number

MM61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CPW Samsung buds offer honoured by O2?

will O2 honour the offer from car phone warehouse i got last week to receive galaxy buds in a few weeks time? Or will I have to cancel my contract (7 days in).

Vinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney + free 6 months.

Hi. I upgraded and received 6 months free Disney + however I wasnt sent an email link for the offer. When I add Disney as extra it wants to charge me £5.99. How do I get the link so it's free? I've rang and tweeted o2 numerous times with no response....

Margaret3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

How do I view old bills from a few months ago? Have looked all over the website. Thanks, Brian

Brian7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged bill

I was grossly overcharged of my usual device bill for two of my devices. I pay £56 and £37 but was charged £131 and £112. Been trying to call the contact centre but its a long queue

Shegun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

hi , I have got my unidays code that I retrieved online but when I text it to the number 61202 it says the code is not recognised. Not sure on how to solve this? Many thanks for any help regarding this

rick23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud text - possibly

hi please can anyone advise - i have received a text claiming to be from 02 - but showing the number +447384263768 the message says that " we were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fee, update your payment information via [mod edi...

Michele2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos