Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data usage

Hiya, not sure if anyone can advise...I can’t get through to a real person on O2 to ask direct so I thought I’d ask here!I’m on a very old monthly contract with unlimited minutes/calls and data. This month my data has been slowed (to an almost stop) ...

Disney Plus

I’ve been billed for Disney plus this month however I’d taken my own annual subscription out last March and was told my free 6 months would run on from my initial subscription. How do I get a refund and stop this from being deducted for the next 6 mo...

Resolved! Upgrade SIM swap debacle

Recently upgraded from iPhone X to iPhone 12 , phone arrived and after a couple of days thought I’d start using it , done the usual then realised the new SIM was required for a 5G phone , obliged with the directions and sent the text for swapping , o...

KMac69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet

I have a Tablet with 02. I pay every month. I need to know what is left on the account. I thought I had finished paying it off by now but obviously not as its going out of my bank every month. I cant get into the account as I have forgotten my codes ...

Seeni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacting an advisor

how do you actually get to speak to someone every time i click contact us sends me back to a page i was just on

Number swap between 2 contracts on 02

So I have had an ongoing issue with the numbers changing over, I have spoken to 24 people from 02 over the course of 8 days, many of which keep cutting me off or passing me from pillar to post through various teams who still haven't rectified the pro...

AC87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning my Samsung S21 Ultra - reinstating airtime contract

Hi,The connectivity is very poor so I'm planning on returning it.My previous 'phone (a P20 Pro) I own.Here's the question: can I reinstate the airtime on my P20 or do I have to take out a contract on a new 'phone?

Osca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

smishing text

I received a text, seemingly from O2 saying my bundle was being cancelled due to inability to verify payment method. Unfortunately trying to close it, caught the link but didn't fill in anything before shutting it down - is my info in danger?

Chris65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iwatch

Bought and registered iwatch 6 cellular over 72 hours ago and sill unable to use the cellular part of the watch. How long does it normally take to be registered?

Baker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos