Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s21 ultra

I had tried to add o2 billing to my Google play account and its not accepting the request, also none of my cards will verify since I started using this phone. Its an upgrade.I wanted to ask here before having to ring up and ask.Thanks

Dhaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I had a call from a recognised o2 number 03448090202. The woman said I was chosen for a 40% discount on my tariff. She told me I would receive 2 txts which I did and it came up on my phone as from o2. The first one stated the usual *FRAUD ALERT - MUS...

millik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! phone stolen direct debit cancelled

i have cancelled direct debit via bank and was wondering if o2 will just cancel contract and services as i have tried to do so via customer services but phone was stolen so i cant use app, phone has been paid for and is just for data and texts and mi...

Resolved! Loyalty discount

O2 wrote to me to tell me my tariff was changing to a cheaper one, which was more than I was paying. (I have a £10 loyalty discount and have done for many years, taking it from tariff to tariff.) I called and was assured that the letter and text did ...

Resolved! New phone

I’m an 02 sim user and I’ve just received my new iPhone 12 Pro 5G and a new sim, do I just my old sim or is the new on still my number?

Pmaggers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are texts still received when bill is paid late

Hello there, I have a question, I am ashamed to admit that I am late paying my bill due to issues at home but will pay it in the next few days, I have found that I can't call out or send text messages but does that mean I cannot receive texts? I real...

Resolved! Paying my bill

Hi there,I missed my direct debit bill for my airtime and phone bill however i have now paid both back manually through the o2 app. I was sent an email receipt for my airtime bill payment but not for my phone bill payment and on my o2 account it stil...

Resolved! Beata trepa

I paid for the phone on April 20 and until today my phone is not working, my number [Number removed]