Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice

I was charged twice this month for my new contract and I don't know what to do

Resolved! Transfer a sim only account from my wife to me

Hi,My wife has just taken out a monthly contract sim only and now needs to transfer the contract, the sim and the number to me.Is this possible? How can I do it please?John

Barcud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iCloud

How do I transfer pics videos etc from iCloud onto my new handset?

Lauraa87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Direct Debit end automatically after cancelling contract?

Hi So I called O2 last week to cancel my contract and they said everything was sorted and MyO2 now shows up as me having no services with them anymore which is great Today I got charged though, and would like to know if that's normal or if I need to ...

Need a new device plan

Hi TeamMy current device is out of service & I have made a complaint. The technical team was supposed to fix but still no luck. Somthing to do with an old mast?? I'm so fed up with my current product & had these issues for a few years, but now my pho...

Vantry72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Hello, I have contacted O2 multiple times regarding fraud and haven't reached any conclusion, its isn't really seeming to go anywhere and now I have just contacted a O2 advisor who wasn't helpful and put me onto a closed number. Please can someone co...

Sub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelling a sim

Hi I have a sim that I never ue but still get billed around £11 a month for. Can I cancel this online?

Resolved! Fraud

I had 4 direct debits taken from my account fraudulantly - O2 said would contact me via fraud line within 48 hours (bank was great and returned money straight away) - I tried chat with O2 nothing, I tried email with O2 nothing. How do people get them...

SO13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

How do I access chat as I want to change my payment date.

Smpnch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos