Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SpendCap

Hi thereI want to know about Spend Cap.How can I switch on Spend Cap service?

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi, I just want to add a spendcap to my new  contract.

Clare1318 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot setup or cancel voice diverts

Hi all, I'll make it short. I cannot setup or cancel voice diverts -- the network is not allowing me to. The message depends on the handset but is along the lines of "Request not completed". Even ##002# results in the same response. It's almost as if...

foobar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch sync replicate

I got the Apple Watch series 7 and now I have two airtime for one watch? Sync 3 and sync 4 I don’t understand all this confusion hopefully they will cancel one off them

Marcos13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with Enabling Airplan for Apple Watch

Hi. I bought a new Apple watch and would like to transfer my current plan from my old one but when I try to do it I get a message like the one in the video I recorded. Can you help me to fix this problem. I get this message when I try to move my curr...

Inez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill charges

I need to find out why I have been continuously charged by google play on my bill. I have never made these purchases myself. This is every month and is going on months. I need this rectified, refunded and completely removed from my contracted bill as...

Sm22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos