Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pop up saying no sd card and to restart

Hi I have samsung a52 5g and every so ofter I get a pop up to restart phone as it saying I have no SD card in when I do it is annoying me now and don't no what to do

Lynn44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant make or recieve calls

I recently got new phone.gave my old phone to partner n got him sim deal contract.do I have to wait for new sim card before he can use my old phone?any advice would be much appreciated.

Wendy211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Insurance

Good afternoon,I have been paying my mobile insurance God know for how long, now I want to cancel it and no one is replying to my phone calls or emails. Please help me if you know any email address to give o2 a notice that would be appriciated. Many ...

Akphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund for upfront cost.

How can i get a refund? Ive purchased the iphone12 pro max deal for £30 upfront but after they have charged me this money they asked me for another £450 deposit and i want to get a refund of £30 and cancel this plan.

Nadia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to get esim

I have a S21 Ultra on crontract and have bought a Galaxy Watch 3 LTE. I'd like to purchase an esim for the watch. I believe this is an additional £5 per month?I phoned customer services who told me I could do it through the my O2 app. I've had a look...

nick9one1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Referral - Help

I have been contacting the O2 Credit File Referral by email for over a week.I have had no response.I am currently going through the process of moving home. There is a credit amount from O2 going back over 4 years ago. I do not know where it has origi...

Emz21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I used 02 refresh to upgrade my iPhone X to an iPhone 12 and got it in the post today. I moved everything over to my new phone and put the new SIM card in however, it is saying no service no matter what I do, I have tried to turn the phone off and on...

Violetta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from contract to monthly SIM

I'm just coming to the end of my current contract with O2 ( bought IPhone on 24 month contract), I can get exactly the same data, minutes, text allowance on a Pay Monthly SIm, also with O2. So want to go for this SIM deal as obviously a lot cheaper, ...

Ali123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel one of my phones

HiHow do I cancel one of my phonesI have five on contract and want to cancel one

Tim4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos