Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

If my £10 bundle runs out do i still get to keep the data I didn’t use or does it take it?

Xided by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving without penalty?

I joined O2 through mobiles.co.uk for my last contract, so I'm not on a O2 refresh plan. The recent price rise e-mail had this bit: Because of these changes you have the right to end your tariff without having to pay an Early Termination Charge. Shou...

Broonie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract due to ens

My phone contract is due to ens 18th July I don't want to stay with o2 or renew contract when this ends but I can't find out how to make sure payments don't carry on after end date

Emmz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud with account opened in my name!

So, someone has opened a new account in my name and returned the device-apparently this is not fraud!I had a letter a couple of months back about a missed payment of £14, called O2 and they advised if it isn’t my account and they can’t find anything ...

Vix1013 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 changes from 2nd August -- Pay Monthly

Just had a barrage of emails from o2 about changes to the Terms and Conditions and also price increases. New Terms and Conditions Price Changes Headline ChangesIf you took a contract after 25th March 2021 annual tariff increase will be RPI+3.9%If bef...

o2.JPG
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap sim

I’ve received a new sim today, I am trying to swap sim, all the phones I put the sim in has got no service so can’t text to swap.

Kirsty_68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Settle device plan

I haven't got an 02 phone and I want to settle my wife's device plan, can I just speak to someone and not a machine

Russell55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prices changes?

Im on a 2 years contract through mobiles.co.uk thatll end in feb 2022 - i’m not sure what prices will change? will my bill change even if i stay in the UK? + my contract is 30GB does that mean if i use more than 25GB in the UK i will be charged £3.50...

AA3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming isn't working in Latvia

Roaming isn't working in Latvia. It was workink first two day after arriving in Latvia, then just sopped. Trying to connect to TELE2 LV, BITE LV nothing. Any ideas?