Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hospot

Hi,I recently had to update my phone to factory (network) settings. Have loads of issues with my virgin wifi at home so often go on my hotspot. Now instead of having a toggle to turn the hotspot on and off, i get “set up personal hotspot”. It directs...

AshFir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Bank Details for Direct Debit

How can you change your bank details for monthly Direct Debit my next payment is due 1st August and I would like future payments to be taken from a different bank account.

Craig72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming

HiI am in Menorca Spain , I have my data roaming on but unable to connect to the internetIs Menorca free roaming on my tariffRegards Dave

Ds1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPEAKING TO A REAL HUMAN

How do I get help from an actual person who can help answer my question. The FAQ Section and My O2 is not helping me and I cannot seem to get through to a human being. THIS IS POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE and probably my last contract with o2 after over ...

BiancaJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messaging costs

Hi. I’m using an iPhone and I’d like to know why I’m being charged for sending picture messages.Pictures I’m sending are being sent through iMessage which is free and they are going to another iPhone which also has iMessage enabled so I don’t know wh...

DNM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone lost replacement sim only working for emergency calls

I lost my phone and have been issued with a replacement sim which I have put into my old 02 handset but it is only showing emergency calls. Do I need to contact O2 to activate? I did read somewhere that it should just be a case of inserting it into p...

PurpleH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Infuriating!

Round and round in circles! Why is it so hard to talk to a human being? Can't chat to a guru for some reason. I don't have the O2 network for 6 days due to work on a mast! 6 days! So no phone calls, no text, no WhatsApp, no data and no Internet when ...