Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract switching

Hi there, does anyone know if it is possible to switch my apple watch contract which is at about £20 a month with an iPad contract also similar to pricing? I unfortunately no longer have this apple watch in use and it is such a waste, it is in perfec...

Resolved! My bill in PDF file

Hi,Every month I download my bill and save in PC as a PDF file. This month for some reason I'm transferred to IBM Security Access Manager and asked to login. I use O2 login details but they are rejected. Whay I can't download my bill? According to th...

DannyO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number when switching to a new tariff via moneysupermarket?

I want to swap my iphone 8 to an 11 (just for the bigger screen) Spoke to 02 and the tariff would be £32 but on a comparson website I can get it for £27 with 02. Question: will 02 switch my current number to the new tariff? I know its easy to switch ...

annie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning phone

I am returning recently purchased iPhone to upgrade to another device, do I remove and keep the new SIM and put it back in my old phone until I order new one?

Gordon123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my final bill

I've left my O2 pay monthly contract, and want to pay my final bill. There are two phone numbers in payment reminder email. 0844 809 0202 is a recorded message saying it doesn't exist0800 588 4217 seems to be for PAYG customers The help website is a ...

PAC swap

I gave O2 my PAC and they have not given me my old number. Impossible to contact them for help. Going around in circles. In the meantime nobody can contact me.

HFry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An important update about your mobile tariff

Received a letter from O2: it says 'because of these changes you have the right to end your tariff without having to pay an Early Termination Charge - 1) how do I give notice of this? 2) does this mean I can upgrade my device? many thanks in advance

Beastie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Employer discount code

How do you apply the employer discount code to your bill to get the 25% off airtime plans please

JAA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have been charged twice for my previous bill

For my last bill my money automatically came out of my bank but then for some reason my phone then was getting a texts to say I hadn’t paid when I had and then I had to repay it again 10 days later as o2 stopped my phone working. How do I get a refun...

Resolved! Pay monthly agreement changed

I have had a letter from O2 telling me my agreement is changing. I want to make sure that this will not affect my family discount package, especially as I did not instigate the change.

Rob52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos