Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade time changed from 3 to 6 months.

Hi all. I have a sim only plan and when I've checked I could get an upgrade at 5th October. Now I'm checking and I can upgrade at 5th January. Why is that?

iMoCs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop premium text

How do I stop premium text message coming through to my phone and getting charge for them?

Jessie17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim order

I ordered new sim on 29th August but still not received. Your staff advised 2-3 working days but now 5 working days gone... still not received. Please update what happened my order?

Muga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number to o2

Hi, I’ve inserted my new 5G o2 SIM card and haven’t received any ‘welcome to o2’ texts or ‘we will now process your number transfer’, is this Normal? On the order form I entered my EE PAC code. Do I need to do anything else or will it automatically t...

Drefiek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

Hi, I bought a new phone yesterday but I still have network coverage, the sim card was put in at the store

Nick15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC when ordering new pay monthly SIM

Hello can I please have some advice - I included my PAC details when ordering a new pay monthly SIM.I’ve received and put the new SIM into my phone today (just before 5pm) - do I need to do anything else now to get my old number ported or will that n...

Howden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Split Service

I migrated to O2 from EE on Wednesday this week. I can receive calls from landlines and mobile networks apart from EE. Any calls from EE are still going to my old EE voicemail. Any ideas?

Kenny4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment error I think

I topped up £10 via app as it was time to get 10+ and it said my balance was £14 then it said suddenly it’s only £9 I’m not sure what this means as I put in £10

Toky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access my second device account.

Hi, I need help. I have two devices with o2 pay monthly plan. Recently I can only access one of the devices. That means I am not even able to make a payment for the second device. I tired to call but nobody is answering. Does anyone has similar situa...

Joanna97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade out of stock after order

Hi i ordered an upgrade on wednesday for an iphone 5. it said in stock for next day delivery. Once i had completely the upgrade. Only then did you send a follow up email to say it actually was not in stock. There was no timeframe or indication of how...