Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

picture messages

Hi, I cant seem to receive pictures messages, i have to log on o2 to be able to view them. Could someone tell me how to change this please.Kinds regardsAaron

A4RON by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

Paid £10 to top up phone to receive 1p min calls taken nearly £2 off me for making a 55 seconds... Told me that it would be sorted this time but it's obviously not worked. As the lines are now closed who can I talk to...

Sim6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I can not pay my phone bill wished to be cut off becuase i cant afford it whilst on furlough £121.21

GEORGINA3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Device Plan

Hi, I've had two payments for O2 device plan on a direct debit I've just picked up on my bank statement. I have no device from O2 as I have a simm only account.I've been trying to contact O2 but am finding it frustratingly difficult as the fraud line...

Yan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I’ pay monthly with 02 I get 20gb a month and my renewal happens on the 11th every month but sometimes when I go to check if my renewal has happened it shows it hasn’t and it shows 0gb what’ is this meant to me mean and why does it do this is it the ...

Parveen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and returning phone

Upgraded to a nearly new iPhone and it was in bad condition - have returned phone to o2 but they have not cancelled the upgrade - how long does it take to cancel ? Thanks

eGm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract

hi ! I have this new contract ,but I am NHS worker and the discount on bill is 25%. What can I do to get this discount? Thank you!

Mihaela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

pac code

I opened an 02 Mobile account before my old providers contract expired, so was given a new number by 02 for the new account. I've had the two accounts/numbers running in parralel in the meantime, but now my old provider's contract has expired, so I'v...

Analyse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a PAC code to keep a number

Hi All Where on earth can I actually enter the PAC code I got from Virgin to keep my number. I apparently can't call to do this but it's impossible to find a page where I can actually do the number switch. Thanks and apologies if I'm missing somethin...

LukeH55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos