Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

Hi, I need to activate a replacement SIM, but can only make emergency calls and cannot send or receive texts. How do I contact O2 to do this, as I don't have a landline phone and cannot get into one of their stores until next week. Thanks.

D8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing settings

Just inserted new sim card - changing from PAYG to monthly contract. Had email saying I can pick a favourite extra. When I tap the "head here" the phone shows the message "some permissions denied, change in settings>App" - what does this mean? and wh...

Mick9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone

Hi there. Has anyone been ripped off like I have in the past couple of days? I ordered a Samsung S21 5G from O2, with a three year contract, and stayed home from work in order to receive my delivery on the 05/11/21. The order was supposed to be deliv...

Mikey21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 6 pro Bose headphones

Has anyone successfully submitted a claim? All my required documents I submit keep being told not is missing some information. When I look at required documents as per Google promotion, I have never received any of them from O2?

rickit by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need my ime number and proof of z fold purchase

Hi there, my Samsung z fold is broke so I need Samsung to be able to fix it, so could you please send me my proof of purchase with my ime number on please

Helena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deals, what does 'set 4' mean

Hi all,I'm new to o2, just ordered a sim only deal.The order says the sim is 'set 4', I've seen another order that says 'set 8'.Just wondering what the difference is and if it's significant.Regards,Kev

KW4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming and Outgoing calls blocked - HELP

My incoming, outgoing calls & data is blocked (nearly 1 month now). My bills are upto date. Each time I try to call o2, they cut me off and after trying to call again just now - they have some kind of system outage & cannot do anything. Any advise on...

Amrik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Trying to add a bolt on but keeps saying’try later’ . It’s urgent help

Usd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving

Hi, I am moving to the Republic of Ireland from the UK, but still have around 2 years left on my contract in the UK for my current phone. Am I able to transfer this to an Irish contract and new number, or what have people done in the past when moving...

McC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos