Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! showing no service on both old and new sim

i have recently switched from a pay as you go to a monthly contract after doing the sim swap i had service however my new plan was not working and for some reason i was still using the old plan despite the new monthly chip was put in the phone. now t...

Resolved! New phone

I recently upgraded to a Samsung phone which I then returned under the 14day change you mind as I now want an iPhone. O2 have received the phone back, but now I don’t know what to do in regard to getting another new phone as it’s saying I can’t upgra...

Resolved! Accounts

I took 2 pay monthly contracts out November last year but since then I have had a 3rd account added any ideas. This is stranger both are iPhone handsets but when you click on device details on my partner number it says Samsung C3250??

Jay42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late bill

Hi AllI am wanting to pay my overdue bill and my phone is barred also the my 02 app is saying it’s not available to pay on line as it’s not available to me yet but it says my name at the top of the page?!! so what the hell do I do if I have no other ...

Angel69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I would like to cancel my Disney plus subscription.

Kp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I still get put through to the payment line .

Hi All , i recently had my payday moved so couldn't pay my bill on time . I paid 5 days ago and O2 still hasn't reinstated my phone line, I still keep getting put through to the automated payment line to make an immediate payment of £0 !I have called...

KR20223 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off after ordering new SIM

Can't believe this has happened to me twice. Whenever I order a new SIM, my service gets cut off immediately. The new SIM takes a few days to get to me, so why does O2 cut off my service immediately? It is also so bloody difficult to get a line to ca...

whc425 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not ported over after 4 days

Hi, my old number has not been ported over yet and it's been four days. I sent the PAC code when ordering. What is happening please?

RLeath12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos