Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade contact

I spoke to someone yesterday have sorted out a new contact but phone is out of stock is it because I have asked for a black one or is it all colours

1986jenny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I just looked at my bill and it saying it's payed the bill was £98.37 and of that I paid £35.00 of it on Monday 13th September so I am a bit confused why it's saying its payed when I still owe £63.37

72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade and order

hiya i am due an upgrade and done and order online for an iphone 13 pro max in silver but it has went through as a iphone 13 pro in sierra blue and it's not the phone i wanted so i'm looking for yous to cancel my order so i can re order the iphone 13...

Resolved! Data plan

Just finished my device plan and eant too change my data plan 

Jtb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My address

Hi I have just seen that my new phone is going to be delivered to my old address, how do I change it to my new address??

Bet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit date

Does anyone know if its possible to change the date of direct debit payment? My bill comes out two days before payday, so looking to change it back by two days. Tia.

Sammij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel offer

How do you access the disney channel when you have upgraded and the offer is on.

jjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I don’t understand why my bill this Month is so high I have bin charged for a Disney package I don’t to have and my airtime is higher than should be