Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Volt not applied!!

Anyone else already with virgin media AND O2, got sharks and messages about this so called wonderful new Volt benefits, only to login and find your data allowance has not been doubled at all!! Mine saying I don't live in an area that's applicable!! W...

Ajkynwa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi, I’ve just switched from another brand to O2 and would like to keep my old number. I already provided all required info but when the SIM came, it’s has a new number and didn’t switch. I was wondering if there anything I should do to make the switc...

Summer16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Can you add insurance on monthly contract phone

S_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling in Sauzet(Provence) France

I have not been able to access full roaming on voice ( only 3G) and absolutely Zero Data roaming .i got a text message that all my uk allowances work in France at no extra cost in Europe Zone of O2. When I landed in Lyon’s it only signed me into a 3 ...

AK36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving credit?

I have a pay monthly sim and a pay as you go sim with O2. I tried to get a 2nd contract with O2 but failed a credit check. They couldn't tell me why but my credit history is perfect and I've been with O2 for over 15 years and never missed a payment. ...

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong phone

Recently upgraded my phone, got confirmation of my order but it says one colour is coming when I thought I selected a different colour. Is there a way to swap the colour of the phone coming?

GM112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos