Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switching contract to SIM only

My contract is due to end this month, and I'm looking to stay with O2 with a sim only deal. I called but the price they offered was significantly less than I found elsewhere online. What is the process, if I were to go with an O2 sim, of changing ove...

Darryl1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling o2 Without SIM

Hello I didnt realise Virgin set me up an O2 account and had sent a SIM to me. I have never used this SIM and only just realised Im getting charged like £5 a month for something I do not use. I tried to cancel this online but it says it's sending a c...

Declan34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of 24 month contract

Hi, I took out a 24 month contract with O2 around 8th July 2022 and paid a full month on 20th July that month. Since then payments have been taken regularly anywhere between 17th and 20th July. This month my contract ended and I have moved elsewhere ...

Caz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot contact support

Every time I try to get to a person through chat it keeps telling me I’ve contacted out of business hours. That’s just untrue as it’s 2:30PM on a Monday.

Resolved! Email

Hi i got an email saying i have order something ?

Povall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisave

Hi, on the 9th of June 2024 I added [removed] to my Multisave Plan to get the 20% airtime discount. I have just noticed in my account that this was accepted and is active but shows 0% discount. Can you tell me what’s happened please? [mod edit: as th...