Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost phone

I have lost my phone and need a new sim card. 

extra charge

There has been an extra charge added to my bill which I have not used. Why am I being charged for this?

CJ45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM swap from old to new phone

Hi I am about to upgrade my iPhone and have a question regarding moving my eSIM over to the new iPhone. Despite searching online I can’t find a definitive answer. Can I do a side by side iPhone transfer or do I need to obtain a new QR code from O2 ? ...

Pangit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel confusion - please help !

i’m slightly confused if anyone can help please.My daughter is in Kenya. Even though I have o2 travel bolt on (£6 per day) I was advised Kenya wasn’t one of the countries covered and charges from Kenya would be very expensive. looking at my bill this...

DB10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi there. I am paying off a phone, but have moved to Australia. I transferred money from my UK bank to Australia and totally forgot I was still paying off my bill. I have attempted to pay online, but it’s sent a code to my UK phone number. Any help w...

O2 Help Section on Wifi Calling

Well, they say to login to myO2 and then select "Device Details". You've guessed it, no such option exists. Do they automatically prevent it when your phone is incompatible? (SIM only, not O2 firmware or some other such excuse). Thanks.

embee999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

Why am I being charged 2x Disney subscription? 

Resolved! Lost my sim

Hi I have lost my SIM card could you please send me a new one 

Nipun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I got a email telling me to log in to do my refund there is no where to add bank card

How long do these people to for delivery?

Placed an order on June 26th for a 12 month sim only contract, got an email saying estimated delivery would be June 30th, its now been 14 days and i have still not received the sim card. I requested my phone number to be changed form my old provider ...

Kieran10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos