Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contact for my son

Hi I’m looking at getting my son a new phone and contract any offers available pls

Scully17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling & Leaving O2

Hi Does anyone know if you have to speak toO2 to cancel a contract or can I email \ write to cancel. I can NEVER get through on 202. Thanks All C

CJ4SZ385 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promise to pay

I will need a promise to pay 

Dayman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data problem

Hello guys hope you’re doing well. I complained so many about my mobile data problem they told me to fixed that problem finally they fixed the problem and they promised to me they will give compensation. I can’t use my mobile date since last year Dec...

Nomi12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cooling Off Period and Changing Plans

I have just signed up to a 12-month sim only plan. Very happy but I think I underestimated my data usage and want to change to a higher data plan before my cooling off period ends. Customer services say they cannot change plan, I have to cancel the c...

Chris1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Can ya check to see if my latest bill of £67 has been paid it says it has but I don't know wat account the payment has been taken from

D3AN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I've just got a new 5g ready phone that came with a new sim. I have put my old one in my new phone should I have put the new one in.

Linb62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment of bills

I spoke to 02 on Monday morning and was told that my account would be credited with the£18.00 that I'd paid the week before and that it would take 1-3 days to go onto my account.It is now Friday and I still can't use my phone, even to call the 0800 n...

Jqs79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what is the best rate for barbados

HI all,Off to Barbados in couple of days, and i'm a bit confused, do i need to add the o2 travel bolt on? if so will that give me free calls, text etc or do l have to pay the £4.99 per day?Appreciate any help, thanks

Keithj057 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payments for monthly billing

Hi there, I’m late on my monthly payments again can anyone tell me how O2 can contact me via online chat or get back to me via phone call as my outgoing calls and data have been cut off due to late payments….thanks

Koemans9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos