Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi just wanted to know if there is anyway to find out how many contracts are at my address?.

Dave48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery date on pixel

I pre ordered the pixel and it says delivery to me will be on or before launching date. I've still no delivery update?

Resolved! Transferring number to O2

I am trying to transfer a number from ID Mobile to O2 on my Son's phone...I ordered a 12 month O2 contract sim and it arrived today so i put it my Son's phone and obviously its the new o2 number. When i ordered the sim i entered the PAC i'd got form ...

rjw273 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

So I have been barred and got no way of contacting them.

Lisa8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Log in Issue

I received an email from O2 Open stating they couldn’t clearly read my payslip properly and to upload it again. When I now log in to O2 Open, the page says “Oops, sorry there was a problem”. I can see from the top of the page I’m logged in, but the w...

Resolved! Priority with dongle and no phone

I have 3 O2 sims in dongles and 3G routers. None of them are in phones. I would like to use O2 priority but to log in, you need to get a code sent to the registered mobile number. Because none of the sims are in phones, I can't get these codes. Is th...

KirstyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Is it possible to save copy of your phone bill from the app or by logging onto the my o2 website??

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos