Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 30 day notice

Litte confused in regards to cancelling contracts early. I have a data account on o2 refresh. I have cancelled early , is there a 30 day notice still? if there is that is fine, its just I'm getting confusing answers when I contact the chat team.

Jae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Hi there, My bill is overdue but I am able to pay it on Monday. Can I please put a hold on any actions until then as I can pay in full

Resolved! Free apple music

Hi, I’ve just started a sim only plan 24 months with unlimited data. One of the perks was 12 months free Amazon videos which I can access fine, but the other was 6 months Apple Music and I’m not sure how I activate this?

Resolved! How do I activate my new sim?

Hi there. I was given a new sim last week after losing my phone. But it still isn't activated . Guy on The store said it could take 24 hours but its now been a week without being able to make calls. Is there someone I can email. Obs can't call as I'm...

DAVE1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data used each month

I have 24 months contract left only 6months to go how can I check the average data used per month in past month

kholia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Had my sim card stolen

I ordered 2 sim cards one for me and my partner in currently using my sim card and wanting to change to my old number as my little boy has disabilities and they have that contact number I have the puc code so if that helps but I would like to cancel ...

Resolved! Upgrade

Placed an upgrade order and phone promised by 5/11/21 Today 11/11/21 order still shows as being processed When will I get my new phone ?

Kembes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi i have a pay monthly Simo and an Apple supplied unlocked SE 2020 how do i get the wife calling on the network turned on please?

Foggydog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using data in US

What is the easiest/cheapest way of using data in the US on a UK phone (that doesn’t wrack up huge bills?!) thanks for your help!(I am on a monthly plan)

Vetti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusted

So I ordered a new phone the other day they said yes its available will send next day. 3 days later still not arrives and now saying no stock. I try to call 3 times today each time your in a queue wait time 15 mins. After 45 mins each time still no l...