Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Virgin o2

I had a sim card with my virgin tv, i have never used it and want to cancel it

Chris1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone returned, contract still not cancelled, being chased for payment

I have cancelled my contract after renewal as I have been mis sold. I have returned phone promptly on 29th of May. On the 7th of June I have received confirmation from O2 that they have received the device. Since then nothing happened, service is sti...

Resolved! Nintendo switch

Can i purchase the nintendo switch oled without the £80 upfront cost?

Overcharged?

Hi I’ve been charged multiple times for Disney? 

Ryan38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sent a sim I didn’t request and haven’t been contacted

Hi. I’ve had an O2 contract in the past but cancelled it earlier this year. Today I received a letter from O2 with a note saying “thanks for your order”, with details of a “PAY MONTHLY 5G TRIPLE HALF SIM”. I haven’t ordered a sim and I haven’t had an...

sonaldo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching from o2

i want to switch from o2 but i don’t know how

sonny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

My charges don’t add up

Gghg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Be careful of O2 extras

So, I had Disney + mistakenly active as an extra on both of my lines. Paid up until 13 July 2024. So, I cancel through O2 thinking I would still have access until 13 July. No, of course not. Subscription was (actually both subscriptions) cancelled on...

Loyalty and APR24 Reconnect offer billing system change

Hi Recently forced to move to the new 360 billing system. I was under the impression the bill was to work out around the same as before. The advisor sold me the new billing system deal under the premise I could then Apply and text LOYALTY for other 2...

R171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos