Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after leaving o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

as a ex customer of o2 i thought id share of my past week on another provider

and this is my honest opinion

been with o2 for about 10 years issh always had crackles and calls droping out (could be the iphone4 fault) might not be who knows... g3 was a joke on my break using fb, had 3g 4 bars v close to a mask

now moved onto another network got a cracking deal thanks to a friend who works there got an employee deal slight_smile

quality is great no more drop outs sounds like im using my landline, 3g fb on my break at work loads up in secs same with checking sports sites and the news all done in a flash

so yeah the grass is greener for me im sorry o2 ive signed upto a 2 year deal and v happy so far, think u need to check your prices and phone service

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Great to hear, coverage should always be top of anyone's list, followed by price, customer service etc. People should always go to a network that provides the best cover rather than opt for the cheapest deals.

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I have to wonder why you spent 10 years with O2 if they were so bad, and if an alternative was available to you?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

perksie... the reason i stayed with o2 for years was because of loyalty no other reason

its the same as your gas and elec company your wth how often do u change not often

as i live alone in a smallissh house my bills are low and keep checkin for new deals but its v little id save so its not worth the hassle

same with mobile ,, apart from the quality of the calls ive been used to the drop out and got used to them, untill something happened that done a lot of damage to my personal life , i was told by a someone that they called me yet it didnt show up on my phone nothing what so ever, yet seen there phone and the call was made , that happened twice, as i said the 1st time made me and my ex split up (that was just a reson to finish) but thats not the point the calls are not coming through

so enough o2 im gone where the future is bright and the calls dont drop out

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Good luck with the new network. Let us know if you have any problems with them.

Message 5 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

perksie... the reason i stayed with o2 for years was because of loyalty no other reason

its the same as your gas and elec company your wth how often do u change not often

as i live alone in a smallissh house my bills are low and keep checkin for new deals but its v little id save so its not worth the hassle

I do check all my suppliers on a regular basis, can't afford not to these days, in fact I've only just changed gas and electricity for a better deal, there is no such thing as loyalty, you have to go where you get the best price and service.

I've only renewed my car insurance with the same firm once in the last 10 years, they have to work at it to keep me on their books.

O2 just happens to be the best network in my area, the minute that changes I'm off.

There is no such thing as a loyal customer, only account numbers!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 6