cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong device showing in My O2 and Mifi will not connect

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an O2 sim in my TPLink mifi device which stopped connecting(kept saying signal excellent but out of range??) so I tried it out in another device.  This new device is still showing as my current device in My O2 details but I am not using it now.  The sim is back in my TPLink and still not working and now also not showing at all as my device on My O2.  How can I change my device back to TPLink and does anyone know why the mifi would be showing as not in range when it definitely is in range?  Thank you for any helpful assistance as it's had me miffed all day!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Don't worry about it not showing in your MyO2 as that won't affect anything.
One of my phones has never shown as a phone, it just shows the number attached to it.
Where are you seeing the out of range message displayed?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous welcome to our forum. slight_smile Please do let us know how you're getting on with this, in case the community could help troubleshoot the issue with you?

Message 3 of 3