cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would be nice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

During BT's fibre update, they publish the next locations.  It would be nice to know if the vodafone mast near my office was in line for an o2 marriage.  Tugo is excellent, but for business visitors on o2, they have nothing and people that don't have smart phones.  Even with Tugo out I would purchase a femtocell today even at £150 because anyone in my dept on o2 would have a solid call connection on any 3g phone and I wouldn't need to tell people the guest wifi password.  I know the mast updates are dealt with by cornerstone so this is very unlikely. 😞

Also, I know o2 don't sell femtocells to non business customers however, I think it would be excellent if o2 did.  O2 could do something like what BT do with their home hubs.  Femtocells can do 8 calls at once (well the voda one does). Allow people to register 4 numbers so 4 phones have a priority connection then allow anyone else on o2 jump on the box.   This would reduce mast strain if friends and family came over visiting etc.    This would be nice, probably not a reality. 

Martyn

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Have you put this forward to 02.

I'm not saying anything would happen but without feedback nothing would !

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, 

Thanks for the link.  I have just now. 

Martyn

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool.

Fingers crossed.