Did you mean: 

Worst customer service I have ever received in my life

99_u_99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I have a credit file issue which is showing missed payments, this is affecting my mortgage application - have emailed and sent official complaints in on the 26th June, emailed the Exec team, emailed credit/amendments email, emailed Lutz's email - O2 cannot locate this missed payment at all and the agents provide one story to another on what I should do.

Today one agent advised me to contact the debt agencies to confirm if I had any debts and provided their contacts, both said I had none so I called up O2 again and asked to speak to a supervisor after the agent couldn't handle my case and understand I was trying to fix my credit file and the previous agent told me to call the debt collection then get back to O2.

The agent escalated my case to the supervisor who as I type has put me on mute for 20 minutes and finally responded as I have not hung up. I have approx called up O2 20 or so times to correct this but they don't have any answer and always admit my file is up to date.

I have now also logged a complaint with the ombudsman and will go for legal action if I am successful as this is affecting my personal finances, the supervisor was completely rude and hung up on me when I asked why did you put me on mute for 20 minutes - this is genuinely the worst service I have ever received in my life and I will look to go to the media outlets about this.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23905 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@99_u_99 Sadly your predicament is not unique when it comes to how O2 deals with these issues, but all we can do here as customers is to sympathise with you and hope you get this resolved soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

99_u_99
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me @Bambino 
Ridiculous how such a big company is allowing this to happen and affect peoples finances

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7771 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

@99_u_99 Yep, time and time again we see this

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4