Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order

Molly3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I ordered a SIM card 2 days ago and it’s showing as delivered and the contract has started (I’ve been billed) please help? My order number is POST8914417
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Molly3 

This isn't customer service.

You need to call Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Molly3, SIM cards are usually sent via Royal Mail, and at the moment I know delivery times vary, however if it is showing as delivered (if this is on Royal Mails website) then please call O2 and have the current SIM blocked and a new one issued.
Message 3 of 5

Brydo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I ordered my sim on friday 10th and still not received my order number is Ms-314303256 and my parcel number is POST8906641 - Can anyone assist
Thanks
Message 4 of 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Brydo this isn't O2 here, its just a customer to customer forum. If you've still not received your SIM the only option is to call O2, but I can tell you a lot of places advise that deliveries are being delayed, and SIMs are sent via Royal Mail so their delivery timings apply
Message 5 of 5