cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do l have to do to be able to speak to someone at O2!?

Anonymous
Not applicable

l ordered a new phone yesterday, which should have arrived today. When l was trying to order it, despite me changing my address three times, it was still generating the old one well after an hour. Eventually when it did change, l was able to place my order.

Today l was up early in anticipation of it arriving. Which, up til 6pm, it hadn't. Whereupon l checked my account details, only to find my address was changed to my new one, but the postcode was the old one.

Which was obviously why the phone hadn't arrived. l rang O2 (again, after trying three times last night, and being cut off after being on hold for about 10 minutes each time) to try to explain the problem, but got cut off again. l tried LiveChat. The page came up, but as soon as l put the cursor on it, it changed to white and l wasn't able to update it.

So l emailed O2 using the email address given on the bottom of their email last night "if you need to contact us." And got an email back saying "We have now shut down our email service" which had the same "contact us" email address on the bottom of it. Then l received one saying they'd get back to me within 24 hours, and asking for more account information. 

What do we have to do to actually speak to a person at O2? l spent over an hour both last night and today, hanging on the phone only to be cut off (four times this happened). l tweeted. They asked me to ask the courier company if they'd change the postcode. Which l'd already done, and they won't. No further response on twitter.

l PM'd them on Facebook at six o'clock tonight. lt's now halfpast ten, no response. Has anybody else had the same problems?! All l want is my new phone!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go instore & do it, it will be quicker & you will walk out with your choice of phone in 10-15 minutes

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Many people are having this problem when ordering online. Stressful and laborious...

Try calling at 8-8.30am as this is the best time to get through.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go instore & do it, it will be quicker & you will walk out with your choice of phone in 10-15 minutes
Message 3 of 3