cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get through to anyone to upgrade / cancel contract

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to speak to someone in Customer Services for 5 days. I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes every single time. It's appalling. I need someone to call me on my mobile so I can actually speak to someone. I'm not wasting anymore of my time on hold. If no one rings me I'll just cancel it online and go somewhere else. It's never been like this and I've been on O2 since it was BT Genie. Customer service has always been excellent. Now I just want to leave!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Around 8am is the best time to try. You can only cancel via phone not online. Nobody will call you. This is a customer to customer forum, you will just have to wait to speak to someone just like the rest of us

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Around 8am is the best time to try. You can only cancel via phone not online. Nobody will call you. This is a customer to customer forum, you will just have to wait to speak to someone just like the rest of us
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You won't get any response from O2 here as this is a customer forum.

You can't cancel online so will need to call on 202 or write in.

Try calling early mornings 202, option 2 then press zero.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip. I'll try ringing tomorrow morning.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck & let us know how you get on
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I managed to get through to them on Monday at 2pm, held for 10 mins and then I was through. must be just bad luck for you, Hope you manage/managed it
Message 6 of 6