cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWE Charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can a company charge my account with charges that I haven't asked for, don't need and are not a part of my contract .

I have checked on line and it seems that a lot of people are getting charged this £2.50 per week, for nothing.  You don't know about it until you get your bill and can't get the money back.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Customer3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been victim of theif from WWE mobile as well

I have never received a txt and they gave charges £2.50 a week for almost a year - yes I don't check my bill oftern

I managed to find their customer and stopped it 0333217048

They said I clicked on an ad --wow! is that all it takes for 02 to allow people to take money from your account

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Customer3 wrote:

I have been victim of theif from WWE mobile as well

I have never received a txt and they gave charges £2.50 a week for almost a year - yes I don't check my bill oftern

I managed to find their customer and stopped it 0333217048

They said I clicked on an ad --wow! is that all it takes for 02 to allow people to take money from your account

Nothing to do with O2. Some people actually want to sign up to these services.. Sorry to say but people need to be very careful about clicking on ads and links. More info here for future use https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

David4
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly

Message 13 of 13