Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my bill on Lap Top

sub101uk
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying to view my bill on the O2 web , For many years I have done this on my lap top however in the past 2 months I have found it impossible to view my bill amounts .

I Log in with my lap top then click on MY O2 then view my bill but all I can see is my name and mobile number all I want to do is view my bill as normal and see the amounts .

Can someone confirm that my bill can be access still on my lap top or do I need to do it via my Black Berry since O2 is sending out a Text message with a access code telling me to turn off WiFi and use only the phone net work .

The problem is due to my poor eye sight I cannot see in detail on the Black Berry due to the small size of the screen . So my question is how do I access my my account with my lap top and view my bill .

I have connected to the O2 web site then pasted in the code but all I get is error message .

I have tried phoning O2 and after 45 minutes I gave up I even tried Live Chat but again no joy does any body have a email address .

All I want to do is view my bill any thoughts from any body ?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @sub101uk

All you need to do is the following

When your mobile number is displayed ...click on that and it will bring up your bill.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can view the previous 6 months bills

Edited to add..I have just done all of the above on my laptop and had no problem at all...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @sub101uk

All you need to do is the following

When your mobile number is displayed ...click on that and it will bring up your bill.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can view the previous 6 months bills

Edited to add..I have just done all of the above on my laptop and had no problem at all...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you look at the top of this page you will see My O2 displayed there (or just click on this highlighted link) http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Once you are in to MyO2 this is what you should see...I have erased my number... (so if you click on the number displayed in your MyO2....your bill will be displayed @sub101uk

Capture.bill number.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If your account needs resetting you will need to talk the CS.
The best time to call is early morning if you can.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

sub101uk
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks to all who replied , Yes its now working now but I did try it last night and it seem to be going round in circles but I think they have reset the account it seems to have gone like this in the past 2 months .

Oh well its all working again.

Cheers to all

Message 5 of 5