cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View historical data use

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am trying to find out how to view my data usage from previous months.  I can find out what I have remaining and also what I used for the last bill, but I would like to go back further.  I tried to use the Analyse Bill facility, but it didn't seem to show me the info I need.....unless I'm just being a bit daft!!

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

thanks

:0)

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hi again:)

Under your my bill summery you have some options, click on "view and print your older bills"

From there you can select previous bills from the drop down menu above the bill summery.

After selecting the month you want click on "what I've used" and then "uk browse and downloads"

You'll then be shown a summery of your usage for that month broken down by dates and total at the bottom:)

Hope this helps:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hi again:)

Under your my bill summery you have some options, click on "view and print your older bills"

From there you can select previous bills from the drop down menu above the bill summery.

After selecting the month you want click on "what I've used" and then "uk browse and downloads"

You'll then be shown a summery of your usage for that month broken down by dates and total at the bottom:)

Hope this helps:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Or you can just download your previous bills as a pdf and everything is itemised.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank again. Just out of interest, is there any way I can delete my account on the forum? I'm getting a silly number of text alerts and they're driving me slightly mad!! Thanks
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just click on your name and change the setings. Make sure the subscription box is unticked which stops you getting alerts.

Preference Options
Time zone

Language

Ignore HTML

View signatures in posts

Use the Rich Text Editor tab by default

Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in

Show confirmation pages for posts

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for this!     slight_smile   I have two suggestions.

1 - Tell your online 'Chat' support staff about this because they don't know about this, well the Indian lady I spoke to had no idea how to do this.

2 - A summery screen/report will be handy instead of having to look at each month in turn. 

But ey it is too late to help me as I'm nearly at the end of my contract with O2 !     Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 6