cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very frustrated with Customer Services

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an existing account with 02. My wife with EE. 

I have taken out two new contracts from Carphone Warehouse on O2. Customer Services said that I could move my old number onto one of the new contracts. That has now happended. 

My wife has now ported her old number onto the new contract. 

I wanted to know how to get access to my new account online; the webchat bloke basically took some details, and voila! I can now see the new contract with my old number. 

However, my old accont has been deleted! I can no longer access my old bills. 

So what I wonder from the community is: 

• Can I get my old account details back (bills, usage, etc)
  • Can I see my existing contract, my second contract (my wife's phone, but in my name) and my old contract through the one My02 login?

Unfortunately, i dont have a lot of faith in the Customer Services Advisors i have spoken to so far. And would like to know if anybody has somehting similar set up on their accounts. It can't be that nusual for one person to manage several phone lines. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Usually your old account would show as a disconnected account. Were you given a new login username and password or are you using the same one as before?
To combine accounts under one login you need to select the option to bring in other products from the landing page of your MyO2, so once you have working logins for all 3 accounts you can combine them all under one login.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Usually your old account would show as a disconnected account. Were you given a new login username and password or are you using the same one as before?
To combine accounts under one login you need to select the option to bring in other products from the landing page of your MyO2, so once you have working logins for all 3 accounts you can combine them all under one login.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! slight_smile Welcome to our forum! If you provide some info to the question asked above, the community can help you in more detail. Let us know how you're getting on? slight_smile

Message 3 of 3