Did you mean: 

Using a PAC code to keep a number

LukeH55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

Where on earth can I actually enter the PAC code I got from Virgin to keep my number. I apparently can't call to do this but it's impossible to find a page where I can actually do the number switch.

Thanks and apologies if I'm missing something obvious,

Luke

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Melissa
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 42 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi you will need to contact customer service and they will be able to do this for you. If you call 202 from a o2 pay monthly phone or 03448090202. I can appreciate it may be difficult to get through at the moment but customer service will be able to do this when you get through to speak to someone.

You can also fill out this form to get your number transferred. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form

Hope this helps

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

O2Melissa
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 42 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi you will need to contact customer service and they will be able to do this for you. If you call 202 from a o2 pay monthly phone or 03448090202. I can appreciate it may be difficult to get through at the moment but customer service will be able to do this when you get through to speak to someone.

You can also fill out this form to get your number transferred. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form

Hope this helps

signature
Message 2 of 3

LukeH55
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great, I'll do that, thanks Melissa. I called 202 but the message on there led me to believe that this wasn't something that they'd currently help with. Glad I was wrong. Cheers

Message 3 of 3