Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! whats happened with my number change ?

Hi ,iv'e just changed from EE to O2 and have supplied O2 with a pac code on wednesday 13th may and presumed as i did it in the evening it would take a couple of days to get my old number back , its now saturday the 16th may and still my number hasn't...

Mikeyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong device displayed in my devices - unable to do WiFi calling!

HiI’ve just switched to O2 paym after being on Tesco mobile for the past 3.5 years! I now have an iPhone XR. Before that I was on O2 and had an iPhone 5.Did the PAC transfer yesterday and then wanted to use WiFi calling but in my O2 online profile my...

PACman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a not registered on network message

Yesterday I spoke to a guru,I recently changed from 4g to 5g,my sim is activated and I was told if I switch off,then on,it would be up and running,its not,I can't make any calls and can't text,it just says I'm not registered on network,I'm a key work...

Ala458 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim

How can I order replacement sim via my o2. It tells me to call customer service but they are taking urgent calls only and directs me back to my o2!

Mitch1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 payment bar

How do you remove the payment bar to enable you to pay for things from your account?

Danny3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi unfortunately I didn’t have the right amount of funds in my account today to cover my direct debit. I did try to call but didn’t have any luck. Can you take the payment again? Could you advise me on what to do next as I am keen to settle the bill

12Ryan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap PAYG sim to contract??

I've just ordered a new phone from o2 , but I want to keep my pay as you go phone number.Can anyone advise procedure?

Dazq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: spending cap

I am still trying to remove the spending limit on my sim. I tried calling 202 but no response. Tried the liveChat as well. Please is there any other alternative?

FAQ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos