Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

Neil86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have made a mistake and paid next months bill instead of this months device plan. I have been cut off and unable to play this months bill although next months is actually paid. I am still cut off and unable to contact anybody. I am disabled and have severe medical problems, I really need my services as soon as possible. I am unable to speak due to medical problems and really need help with this.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144672 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Neil86 

https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144672 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Neil86 

You'll really need to get someone to call on your behalf to pay the device plan off Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Neil86 

You can use Skype to contact O2 (or borrow a phone or landline)

All contact numbers are in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Neil86
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't speak and I don't have anyone. I have paid a bill that wasn't even due for another 2 weeks. I literally only owe the plan for this month but I can't pay any more, I have other bills. Because I can't speak, My GP, dietitian and the team behind my care all text me instead of phoning me. I am unable to text back or even ask for help if I need it. It's not like I haven't paid, I've paid more than I needed to, it was just another oversight. Surely there has to be something other than communication services I'm unable to use for medical reasons. 

Message 4 of 9

Neil86
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank for your responses regardless. 😞

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144672 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Neil86 

https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Neil86
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you soo much I really appreciate that.

Message 7 of 9

Neil86
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help with that. It's all been sorted now. I couldn't for the life of me find the online chat. Thank you Thank you Thank you. You really helped me out there. 

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144672 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9