Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

sausag3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok so you might now that virgin has put there customers on o2 what I’m wondering is if I upgrade my phone will I still be paying my rental bill for the phone I currently have from virgin.  

thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

If you are paying for a handset through Virgin then that still needs paying to them.

Only your airtime moves to O2

So if you take a phone out with O2 you will either have to keep paying or arrange to pay it off with them.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

If you are paying for a handset through Virgin then that still needs paying to them.

Only your airtime moves to O2

So if you take a phone out with O2 you will either have to keep paying or arrange to pay it off with them.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@sausag3 

Answered your duplicate post here Upgrade - O2 Community

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3