Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade offer

Anto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded my plan last week (6th April) and as part of the offer there was a pair of wireless earbuds.
Today on the live chart I was told the offer ended on 7th March.
Has anybody had the problem? What did you do?
I'm planning to go to the shop asap, but even Samsung website says the same. Was I missold a product? Even if I return it I'll lose delivery cost and what I spent in the screen protector - almost the same value of the earbuds
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anto if you can prove this was offered as part of your contract you should chase up customer services to honour it.

If they won't you need to raise a complaint.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anto if you can prove this was offered as part of your contract you should chase up customer services to honour it.

If they won't you need to raise a complaint.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Complaints and customer service details on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Anto
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have an email dated last Saturday with the order confirmation. The offers is also still on the app. I still hope it was the guy on the chat that was clueless. I'll go to the shop and see what they say
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It wouldn't be the first time live chat was clueless......

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live Chat. That says it all

Message 6 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anto , sorry to hear about your trouble with this offer. Please do let us know what the shop says and if you're still stuck after that, we can get someone on our end to have a look at this for you.

Message 7 of 9

Anto
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The shop said that the offer had expired and that they can't do anything about it. They said I'll need to contact customer care.
I sent a complaint this morning, let's see if anybody replies. Also, I took a screenshot this morning as the offer was still available
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Best of luck. Customer services should sort this out for you, it is their job, after all......

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9