cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, am hoping for an answer!

Ive had an iphone 3 from 02 for around 3 & a half years now. After the original 24 month contract i went on a monthly sim contract & i recently changed that to a 12 month sim contract which made it cheaper per month. Sadly my iphone main front button has worn & now refuses to work.

Im perfectly happy to sign up for a new handset on a 24 month contract but was told today (instore) that i cant upgrade till the end of the month. I know its not a biggy (12 days) but im miffed as to why i cant upgrade till then!?

Any help would be appreciated

Lee

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha Ha i always wanted a pet Gismo

No feedback form? ah ok. well i think Alison was the Broadband Peep (everyone at the call centre spoke with a North West accent) & Chris in the Derby westfield shop was great too!

Message 11 of 18

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Agreed:) gismo was amazing:)

Well tell you what just write a short paragraph saying how awesome they are and ill point Leonard in this direction:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okey Dokey 

After speaking to Alison (i think) she pointed me in the direction of a half price broadband deal,  the fact that im able to get a similar deal to a new customer gets my thumbs up! we got chatting about our car insurance quotes (sounds geeky but we had a giggle sharing our motoring experiences) Smiley Very Happy

Chris in the Derby Westfield shop was spot on, even put the micro sim card in my new phone, advised me on everything! Ive always had great CS from 02 & it continues slight_smile

Message 13 of 18

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Brilliant:) I love seeing good feedback makes a great change to the negative topics:)

I've sent Leonard the link so hell be getting his binoculars and stalking coat soon slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, the trouble is only bad feedback gets mentioned! i dont subscribe to that theory, its a 2 way street!

Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the great feedback - Always great to hear these comments! I'll make sure it finds it way back slight_smile
Message 16 of 18

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wish more people subscribed to that view point WBCLee:)
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too!! as an employee (Not 02) getting good feedback is seldom heard of. big boooo to that tongue

Message 18 of 18