Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade help/advice

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi everyone,was looking to upgrade my phone and get a Samsung Galaxy s6.was looking online and I didn't see anything interesting so I called.i explained that I get 20% off Vodafone because of the company I work for and I asked wat deal can you do for me?they tried to offer me a deal unlimited mins and texts 5gb for £49 a month.i said online your offering unlimited texts and mins 20gb for the same price!i said that's a bit unfair,encouraging bad deals.then I explained about Vodafone again,and she replies I can give you £2 off.i thought personally I'm wasting my time.so I phoned O2 again and I requested my pac code and I was asked why do you want to leave.i explained,but she didn't wanna know.so I said your not even going to tempt me with anything?then I got offered the same again 5gb £49 and I said you can get £20 for that!and I was getting £2 off wen I spoke to someone earlier.she said hold on a min to see wat I can do.waited 5 mins to b told nope can't do nothing for ya.i said earlier you where offering £2 off,yeah that's earlier!in all honesty I think O2 customer service has went down hill a bit from years ago.wat should I do?any advice? Thanks
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 11 of 13

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
I tried that,zither tell you differently each time.lol.i check three out and they where offering the same phone for free and unlimited everything for less than O2.i explained and they would only match the line rental,but then I said give me a pac code,they discounted the phone slight_smile can't complain.im happy I got sorted.
Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123148 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Charlieboyoo

I have answered your question about your new S6 on your other thread wink

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Samsung-s6-heating-up/td-p/885568

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13