Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Problems

Swadez1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

10 days ago I upgraded 2 devices. But then on delivery day, just before the hour of delivery, the delivery company notified me that both devices were being returned to O2. Contacted O2 and was told that there was an error and will have to wait until the returns are processed to order again.

Waited until Saturday and managed to upgrade again. But same thing has happens today, Monday, just before delivery hour the devices are being returned back because O2 have requested them to.

Now can’t contact via phone as been in hold for an hour and then rep disconnects call when I get through.

Messaged through online chat but they’re always late.

Help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6709 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

@Swadez1 wrote:

10 days ago I upgraded 2 devices. But then on delivery day, just before the hour of delivery, the delivery company notified me that both devices were being returned to O2. Contacted O2 and was told that there was an error and will have to wait until the returns are processed to order again.

Waited until Saturday and managed to upgrade again. But same thing has happens today, Monday, just before delivery hour the devices are being returned back because O2 have requested them to.

Now can’t contact via phone as been in hold for an hour and then rep disconnects call when I get through.

Messaged through online chat but they’re always late.

Help.

Lot of reports re the phone lines today.

The people you need are the sales team

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Might have better luck

Or 

Message O2 on
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB
Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10252 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Swadez1 

I would speak to the Sales Team, as they should be able to see what is happening, but it sounds like a security / risk flag is coming up, but they will be able to advise. 

Give them a call on 0800 081 0255

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Swadez1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, just contacted that number. They said they can’t help and put me through to customer service and then disconnected call. So now calling 202 myself and seems to be a long hold.

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Swadez1 

Sorry to hear you've had issues getting in touch with customer service. O2 has let us know there is an issue they're working to fix:

"We’re aware of a technical fault which means that it is taking longer than usual to answer customer calls.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, we’d like to reassure you that the issue is being looked at as a matter of urgency."

Message 5 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Swadez1 were you able to get in touch with O2?

Message 6 of 6