cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking code fiasco

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. I'm posting here due to the Kafka-esque experience that I'm having trying to get my unlock code. My contract has come to an end.

I've contacted the service desk 6 times, and each time I get promises made and promised broken. A rep promised my code within 24hours. No code. One manager promised a call back within 48hrs. No call. Another manager promised a call back every day at a certain time until I got my code. No call. I've received an email from o2 4 times stating that they cannot provide my unlock code and require further information. The information has been provided countless times now.

Each time I speak to a different person, reading the same script. Whenever I get to speak to a "manager" I get the same broken promises each time.

It's been almost a month of constant engagement with the same broken process.

Can anyone tell me how I can speak to someone who isn't following a script on a screen?

Regards,

Richard

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The best way is to just click the request in your MyO2.
Live chat most likely didn't request it so you should really call 202 to check if it is now being processed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 61 of 61