cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls after changing to new tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I just recently switched from the regular Pay as You Go to "Pay And Go Go Go 500 Texts + 75 Mins + 100MB Web". Since then I have not been able to make or receive any phone calls, even though on MyO2 it still shows that I have all 75 minutes available.  Every time I try to make a phone call, it will say that the person I'm calling is unavailable, or just get disconnected.

Anyone has experienced this before or know what is wrong? The worst part is that since I cannot make phone calls, I can't even call customer service to inquire about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That is rather wierd.

Two things, you can call from a house phone if that's available.

Or you could tr O2 chat.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe...

Ask them to check the status of your tarif. It sounds like the swap didn't go well.

How long ago was the switch?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for getting back to me. Having the link to the chat is definitely helpful since I couldn't find any contact form aside from numbers. The chat is closed after 11pm but I will give it a try tomorrow. I am an international student here so I don't have a home phone, and I believe the one in the dorm will charge me for off campus calls.

The swap has been about 6 days. The texting is working perfectly which puzzles me even more. It is certainly not the signal as I got full bars when I was making those calls and could send texts. The swap seems successful since I am able to see it as my plan on MyO2 along with the available minutes/texts/data. Hopefully the staff can find out what's wrong. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That is certainly wierd.

Well let us know if they have luck finding a problem:)

If not well troubleshoot the phone. (Does sound contract related though)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4