Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble paying outstanding payment from abroad

paigendan43215
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have switched to my pay as you go sim when I visited the uk this summer as I have now moved to Dubai. An amount of £89.24 tried to come from my account but got declined as I thought I had cancelled my monthly sim. I now received an email saying that they tried to take it and now they will instead refer this to a debit collector. I was wondering if there is any way of me paying this amount as I tried numerous times to call the helpline but it won’t work from this country? Please tell me how I can give details to my new bank account and they can take the money? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149275 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28492 Solutions

@paigendan43215 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on +44 800 902 0217 or 

+44 7860 980 202

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Not sure if you can use Skype from Dubai but if so Guide: A Guide to Skype 

If it has been passed to a debt collection agency you would need to deal with them to pay, but details should be sent to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2